Kill Or Be Killed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[KoBk] PS3 Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

[KoBk] PS3 Application  Empty
PostSubject: [KoBk] PS3 Application    [KoBk] PS3 Application  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 pm

If you wish to join [KoBk] you must fill out this application. Our moderators then will review your app and give you a tryout.

• Location -
    Age -
    PSN ID -
    K/D Ratio -
    Why you wish to join the clan -
    Most Active hours of the day -
    Favorite game mode -
    Favorite gun -

Back to top Go down
https://kobkclanps3.board-directory.net
[KoBk}MisterTHUGNESS

PostSubject: ps3 application   [KoBk] PS3 Application  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Location - san diego,california
Age -17
PSN ID - MisterTHUGNESS
K/D Ratio - .90
Why you wish to join the clan - i have been looking for people to play with so i can have fun and not be bored and irritated when i play with random people that dont play the objective
Most Active hours of the day - well if im in school are hardly play but during the weekends im on mainly all day and while on breaks im on from 10am to around 2 pm then i break then come back at 5 pm to around 12pm
Favorite game mode - domination
Favorite gun -scar-h
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXxTHUGNESSxXx?feature=mhee
gommoi5gorilla

PostSubject: Re: [KoBk] PS3 Application    [KoBk] PS3 Application  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Location - Denmark, Copenhagen GMT +1.
Age - 18.
PSN ID - gommoi5gorilla
K/D Ratio - 1.30 - 1.31
Why you wish to join the clan - Because I wanna enjoy Black Ops 2 with this clan. Maybe we can pwn some guys together koo, would be fun
Most Active hours of the day - around 2-3 or 5 hours depends on work/school
Favorite game mode - Kill Confirmed and Headquarters
Favorite gun - MSMC with Reflex Sight and Suppresor - MP7 with suppressor and stock and M27 with stock and fast mag.
Back to top Go down
jkaujla

PostSubject: Re: [KoBk] PS3 Application    [KoBk] PS3 Application  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:
If you wish to join [KoBk] you must fill out this application. Our moderators then will review your app and give you a tryout.

• Location - Brampton, ON, Canada
    Age -16
    PSN ID - jkaujla
    K/D Ratio - 1.82
    Why you wish to join the clan -i wanted to be in a elite clan for black ops 2 , i am in an mw3 elite clan lvl 50 but it wont work for bo2 for some reason, so if i can join, ill leave that clan for this. also because i want to play in a party whenever i play online, rather than siingle, where it gets boring.
    Most Active hours of the day - weekdays mostly 2-3 hours, weekends literally all day no matter what
    Favorite game mode - TDM, Dom
    Favorite gun -
Scar-h, PDW57, mp7, all with surpressorand say a laser or FMJ
Back to top Go down
Zskater75

PostSubject: Re: [KoBk] PS3 Application    [KoBk] PS3 Application  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:42 am

[quote="Admin"][size=18][center]If you wish to join [KoBk] you must fill out this application. Our moderators then will review your app and give you a tryout.

[list][*]Location - Garlang, Texas
Age - 15
PSN ID - Zskater75
K/D Ratio - Idk
Why you wish to join the clan - I like what KOBK stands for.
Most Active hours of the day - If I join, 7-11 PM on a weekday.
Favorite game mode - Any, I'm not picky about it.
Favorite gun - Anything that can put a bullet in an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KoBk] PS3 Application    [KoBk] PS3 Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KoBk] PS3 Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Or Be Killed  :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: